American Classical School’s registration process consists of three steps:
To Complete an Application, Families Must:
- Fill out both sides of the application form
- Provide an original or certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Submit the student’s latest report card
- Submit the student’s latest standardized test scores e.g., ISAT, Terra Nova or as applicable to the child.
We also strongly encourage applicants to submit a school recommendation letter from a current teacher or principal. All required application documents must be submitted before a decision on acceptance can be made.
2016-17 Application Form
Acceptance is based on academic records, standardized test scores, school recommendations and if required by the principal, a student interview with the principal and/or teacher. All students must be emotionally and intellectually capable of meeting American Classical School standards. Families are notified by DHL Courier or email regarding a student’s acceptance to American Classical School.
To Finalize Registration, Families Need to Visit the Office to:
- Pay the registration and materials fee
- Sign a Financial Agreement Form with the school finance officer
- Sign a Parent-School Contract
- Sign a Photographic Release Form
- Submit a Health Form, showing compliance with all requirements
- Submit a Dental Form, signed and dated by the Dentist
- Sign a Technology Agreement Form
- Complete an Emergency Card for each student
- Sign a Mobile Phone Use Form
- Fill and sign a Drop off/ Pick up Form with photo id.
Payment of fees, pertinent signatures and submission of all required forms guarantees the child’s place in the grade. Admission of all students is on a probationary basis for academics and behavior.
Email the Admissions department: firstname.lastname@example.org for your application form.